Rolling Thunder Forums

A&A War at sea mini gme

brogan

Anyone out there play the new Axis & Allies: War at Sea miniture game yet? It is new in at least that it stands alone from the other A&A mini games that are ground based. This game is Naval based and it is a ton of fun. Most of the major nationalities are represented with the first (and so far only) set of 64 units.

-Andy Brogan

Algeria 78

Anyone out there play the new Axis & Allies: War at Sea miniture game yet? It is new in at least that it stands alone from the other A&A mini games that are ground based. This game is Naval based and it is a ton of fun. Most of the major nationalities are represented with the first (and so far only) set of 64 units.

-Andy Brogan

Algeria 78

I'm sure these guys probably have :laugh:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php

:wub:

-Andy Brogan

Algeria 78

I'm sure these guys probably have :laugh:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php

:wub:

Yeah, I was pretty sure the guys at axis and allies would have probably played their own game at some point. I was asking in anyone in the Victory! community has played it.

-Andy Brogan