Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

HPW

Hey there my once to be opponents - who cares for a join? :D

I have learned quite some things during my two games I am in for now so I think about performing my masters piece - is there someone interested to take the challenge? :D:(

I have an idea of what country to pick B)

Any other claims?

By the way: If someone new feels attracted to the game but does not know how to arrange or how to manage to not be regarded as "newbie" - feel free to drop me a line at hpw@novafire.de

I have gone through this stage as well 2 games ago so I am really open and willing to help "newbies" to get a good start! :D

Just feel free to contact me - until the point the game is to be set up it still most is unclear so we can really speak open and friendly in any respect! B)

By the way: If someone new feels attracted to the game but does not know how to arrange or how to manage to not be regarded as "newbie" - feel free to drop me a line at hpw@novafire.de

I have gone through this stage as well 2 games ago so I am really open and willing to help "newbies" to get a good start! :woohoo:

Just feel free to contact me - until the point the game is to be set up it still most is unclear so we can really speak open and friendly in any respect! :thumbsup:

Dear HPW,

So, you are calling yourself already a veteran, after two games that are still underway. What are to you players that are playing or have played a few games or a few years more, like for instance 15 years or and even so many games or something like that.

Do you by the way also playing in VIC79 or VIC81?, if yes please tell me who you are and I will visit you with my little experience I have.

And no, if somebody wants to know: learning by doing and by the hard way. But there is also the Sponge open for every question.

My answer to all questions: if you don't know further, just surrender.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of......mjncjzwetru wetz

I have gone through this stage as well 2 games ago so I am really open and willing to help "newbies" to get a good start! :woohoo:

Just feel free to contact me - until the point the game is to be set up it still most is unclear so we can really speak open and friendly in any respect! :thumbsup:

Dear HPW,

So, you are calling yourself already a veteran, after two games that are still underway. What are to you players that are playing or have played a few games or a few years more, like for instance 15 years or and even so many games or something like that.

Do you by the way also playing in VIC79 or VIC81?, if yes please tell me who you are and I will visit you with my little experience I have.

And no, if somebody wants to know: learning by doing and by the hard way. But there is also the Sponge open for every question.

Rednas has made a good point.

I think this should Post should be re-named "THE SLICING OF THE LAMBS".

I mean, have you ever put 3 or 4 slices of hot, roast lamb between two slices of buttered bread, throw in some mustard pickles and a couple of slices of juicy tomato?

Rednas is definitely mutton, not lamb.

Heck, he may even be a wolf in mutton's clothing.

I have gone through this stage as well 2 games ago so I am really open and willing to help "newbies" to get a good start! :cheers:

Dear HPW,

Rednas has made a good point.

I think this should Post should be re-named "THE SLICING OF THE LAMBS".

I mean, have you ever put 3 or 4 slices of hot, roast lamb between two slices of buttered bread, throw in some mustard pickles and a couple of slices of juicy tomato?

Rednas is definitely mutton, not lamb.

Heck, he may even be a wolf in mutton's clothing.

Thanks mummie,

you are always so kind. But as most kids do in this kind of situations: ignore. It must be in the family, the mother is like the son....but we will see later on in the game who is running to whom: mummy to the neigbours, crying begging, no not for help in the game...but understanding it. Ask Spongieboobie, he will help to destroy the whole Spongiebaby family.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jknhzwetr zuet

P.s. I don't like sheep, too flushy and that doesn't look good on bread.Toodles.

Dear HPW,

Dear Rednas!

if you reread my post you wont find a passage where the word "veteran" is in.

In fact I did not call myself like that anywhere in the forum.

I just wanted to express that I am open for new players

and I am willing to give them a hand and advice as far as I can.

That was being done because of the other posts in different forums complaining about

so called veterans first turning against the newbies and taking them out of the game

instead of helping them.

If you feel insulted or offended by my offer directed at new players I am very sorry for you.

It was only meant towards "newbies" and just an offer. No other player was to be put down by that and

honestly I dont understand what offended you about that. Of course you may offer the same...

• 4 weeks later...

The impatient nature of some will not speed the start up I fear. However I await the start with glee. I refuse to start with pre-set alliances and will await to see who is near me. With 81 only on T4 its usually about T11+ before a new game starts, saying that has 74 just ended, are there a few from that game willing to show us mortals how its done?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...