Rolling Thunder Forums

Audwyn system

hobknob

The Bombay Trading Company and allies, claim control of the Audwyn system and all systems within 2 of that system. Any neutral parties have until order #10 of the next turn to remove all assets or they will be forfeit to the needs of the war.

We have no wish to alienate any of our neutral neighbors, but a blockade is a blockade. I am sure you understand.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:beer::drunk::beer::cheers:

The Bombay Trading Company and allies, claim control of the Audwyn system and all systems within 2 of that system. Any neutral parties have until order #10 of the next turn to remove all assets or they will be forfeit to the needs of the war.

We have no wish to alienate any of our neutral neighbors, but a blockade is a blockade. I am sure you understand.

:beer::drunk::beer::cheers:

I think I saw this in a movie once...

Well, I haven't found Audwyn, so I can't run afoul of your blockade, except that I don't know what "systems" are "within 2 of that system." Please clarify. I may have found those.

--MacBeth

RIP

Well, I generally figured that if you know where the system was then you would also know what was within 2. I am sending those that I have seen in the area a "what's in 2" list and that should suffice. For everybody else, we are not yet open to visitors to come back later. :cheers::oops:

Why does that remind of a luxury yatch salesman's response at a boat show: "If you have to ask, you can't afford one."

:P

-SK :woohoo: