Rolling Thunder Forums

First Contact

Kurassier

International Association of Brewmasters:

Please be advised you have entered Hegemony Space.

Eyre

:blink:

Ok, so what exactly does that mean? Can we set up trade routes? or will my beer ships be fired upon? Inquiring minds want to know. :cheers:

International Association of Brewmasters:

Please be advised you have entered Hegemony Space.

Eyre

:cheers:

Ok, so what exactly does that mean? Can we set up trade routes? are will my beer ships be fired upon? Inquiring minds want to know. :cheers:

You're probably safe. Attacking the major supplier of brew to the universe would get everyone else upset. Then again, that's never stopped MM before :blink: .

Hmmm, on second thought .. RUN!! SAVE THE BREW!! :cheers:

You're probably safe. Attacking the major supplier of brew to the universe would get everyone else upset. Then again, that's never stopped MM before :blink: .

Hmmm, on second thought .. RUN!! SAVE THE BREW!! :cheers:

Hey, we have plenty of Rum for the Pirates, but if our ships get blown up or captured, he'll get cut off! :cheers:

Of course nobody has yet claimed to be the owners of Obsidian, Inc.....

so I will presume they are a drop until someone actually claims ownership and opens up discussions. :cheers:

Kurassier,

Looks like you got your point of contact. Call a pirate and save the beer :cheers: so the rest of the universe can be quenched.

So far so good. No ships have been fired upon yet. A good pirate captain knows better than to lose his supply of rum! :blink:

Of course we haven't run another turn since the sighting.... :cheers:

• 8 months later...

I have just encountered the Obsidian Inc. and it appears they have declared war on me. I was an old ship, but a good one.

Kirk

** NAVAL BATTLE REPORT **

----- System [ [single Star] - 2 -----

Obsidian, Inc # 1827 (No Naval Commanders)

Total tonnage: 5,000,000.....Base Fire Control: 40 [202,500,000 bridge]

The United Federation of Planets # 1936 (No Naval Commanders)

Total tonnage: 432,300.....Base Fire Control: 1 [4,000 bridge]

Fleet 1011 The United Federation of Plane #1936 Ranger Vaush

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** -----------------------------------

Obsidian, Inc # 1827 [Mailed Fist With Single Claw Extended To The Stars]

Ominous Sky [ROE: R] *Standard Line* (Fleet Tonnage: 5,000,000)

[Deploy Location 2] 1 BB Stormcrow (Battleship - 5,000,000 tons [each])

<350,000 Fuel>

------------------------------- ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle ** -----------------------------

The United Federation of Planets # 1936 [Map Of Galaxy With Olive Branches Crossing Below]

Fleet 1011 [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 432,300)

[Deploy Location 11] 1 XK Stargazer (Blockade Runner - 432,300 tons [each])

<47,680 Fuel>

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 2 --------------------------------------------------------

**MINOR DAMAGE** BB Stormcrow (Battleship - 5,000,000 tons) [integrity: 1,696,810,667 / 1,696,960,000] (Green, Timid)

250 Fuel Shuttle, 1,250,000 Fuel Tankage, 2,500 Holographic Neural-Feed Battle Grid, 1,250 Mk I Gravitic Thruster

1 Mk VI Jump Survey Sensor, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 100 Siege Tachyon Blaster, 1,695,000 Tckon 68

Particle Beam: 422,400,009

Maneuverability: 32.00, Missile Defense: 50.00 %

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 11 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [1st] XK Stargazer (Blockade Runner - 432,300 tons) [integrity: 0 / 350,420] [shields: 0 / 30,000] (Green,

Timid)

30,000 Cargo Bay, 10 Fuel Shuttle, 50,000 Fuel Tankage, 100 Mk I Force Shield, 2,594 Mk I Fusion Engine

20 Mk I Heavy Torpedo, 10 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 1 Mk II Computer System, 1 Mk V Jump Survey Sensor 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 4 Siege Beam Laser, 3 Survey Lander, 10,000 Titanium Composite Armor 2 Type A Science Lab

Coherent Beam: 140,800, Missile: 32,000

Maneuverability: 6.00, Missile Defense: 42.90 %, Sensors: 0.60 %

----- Post-Battle Damage Assessment Report-----

Side 1

[2] 1 Stormcrow class BB..................................................1 Minor

Side 2

[11] 1 Stargazer class XK..................................................1 Destroyed

Bad news for you, but good news for the Galactic Neighbour Map. That contact fills in an important missing link - 212 empires now.

Not much comfort to the crew members of the Stargazer. :drunk:

Obsidian didn't fire on me. Of course he hasn't seen any of my ships recently. Maybe my cloaking devices are actually working! Woo hoo!! The Beer is safe for all! :D:cheers: