Rolling Thunder Forums

Game Distraction

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Hi All

I'm sure Russ and the gang wont mind me posting this here, I found out about this a number of years ago and its a great little distraction between intense Victory turns.

If you sign up using your forum name then we can all see each other and continue all our little feuds. Monk and your cronies are especially welcome.

In fact it may be the only game I get to win at.... or not.

Link Below - Spongebobs waiting to whoop some more....

Russ? If you dont want this here just delete it and accept my appologies.

Global Conflict

Hi All

I'm sure Russ and the gang wont mind me posting this here, I found out about this a number of years ago and its a great little distraction between intense Victory turns.

If you sign up using your forum name then we can all see each other and continue all our little feuds. Monk and your cronies are especially welcome.

Global Conflict

Thanks!

Von Manstein joined. Playing my first game without reading zhe rules. :woohoo: First impression: Like Risk but with tech/weather/terrain involved. Does not even come close to Vic or Hearts of Iron but it's a nice little game. Great to play at work to kill some time.

I'll read zhe rules now. Looking forward to meeting you Sponge!

Von Manstein

Tell me the game number and I will come and whup yo ass again ManStain

Game number = 6 dear Sponge.

BTW there's something in you mail I don't understand. That's the word "again" :woohoo: I can't remember you whuppin' my ass. And I sure can't imagine you ever whuppin my ass in Vic! But you're free to try in this Global Conflict. Gotta admit playing this Global Conflict without reading zhe rules was a bit... stupid. Guess I scr*w#d up zhe first turn but I'll earn the game.

Sponge, why don't you make an 'invite only' game? I'm zure some RTG friends will join.

Adios,

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

You can only create one game and I already have one running. If someone else here could set up an invite only game that would be great.

Just remember to invite me

176 invatation only - you have 24 hours to respond

Von Manstein joined. Hoping to play his beloved Germany. After a humiliating defeat in game 6. :angry2:

Good luck & enjoy!

I'm going to NUKE you Manstain, you need to take me out before I get NUKES or I will cause NUCLEAR WINTER and we all LOSE

Hmmmmm my intel reports allready found you dear Sponge. And my scientists are working hard. ;)

MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Von Manstein

176 invatation only - you have 24 hours to respond

Dear Spartacus,

Sorry about the attack on *** but I consider this continent to be mine. To show that I have no further agressive intentions I only moved one defensive unit into ***.

How about a cease fire? No offensive units in the border provinces...

How about it?

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Hi All

Global Conflict

Thanks!

Von Manstein joined. Playing my first game without reading zhe rules. :blink: First impression: Like Risk but with tech/weather/terrain involved. Does not even come close to Vic or Hearts of Iron but it's a nice little game. Great to play at work to kill some time.

I'll read zhe rules now. Looking forward to meeting you Sponge!

Von Manstein

I have tried this HoI2 and it can be fun if long winded.