Rolling Thunder Forums

A question about deleting standing order

Mahdi

I see that you need to enter the "Standing Order Priority" but I can't find it on my turn sheets. I see the fleet number, is that the same thing?

Thanks,

Mahdi

Look at the end of your turnsheets under "Standing Order" - all of the X prefix orders are listed by priority numbers

And thanks to both of you for reminding me to read every page in the rule book, again! DELS order? What DELS order? Oh, you mean the one listed in the Intro and not in the orders supplement? I can't wait to see what THAT little oversight is going to do to the turn results :robot::pirate2::P

And thanks to both of you for reminding me to read every page in the rule book, again! DELS order? What DELS order? Oh, you mean the one listed in the Intro and not in the orders supplement? I can't wait to see what THAT little oversight is going to do to the turn results :jawdrop::cheers::laugh:

Chairman Lar, you should also read as much of the fourm as you can, especially the Rules and Mechanics section. For example, there is a pinned topic in that section called Rules Addenda Notes. You will also want to read the Galactic Forum as there is information regarding the rules scattered there too.

:angry2:

And thanks to both of you for reminding me to read every page in the rule book, again! DELS order? What DELS order? Oh, you mean the one listed in the Intro and not in the orders supplement? I can't wait to see what THAT little oversight is going to do to the turn results :cheers::cheers::laugh:

Chairman Lar, you should also read as much of the fourm as you can, especially the Rules and Mechanics section. For example, there is a pinned topic in that section called Rules Addenda Notes. You will also want to read the Galactic Forum as there is information regarding the rules scattered there too.

:angry2:

One of the joys RTG gives me is finding new ways to snooker myself by not paying attention to the subtleties of the rules; it's been that way since the lads were in Sacramento, and continues to delight me now. I've been pouring over the Forum since I returned to the venue; and, as soon as I exhaust the thousands of postings, I promise I will check out the fourm as well :jawdrop: .