Rolling Thunder Forums

Favorite Battle Tactics

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

What are your favoured tactics. I know you should taylor them to the nation but what was your favorite tactics and what nation did you use them with.

I like to land marines and then load them back up again, harass the enemy with single divisions. I would like to think it bugs the enemy but I never know.

What are your favoured tactics. I know you should taylor them to the nation but what was your favorite tactics and what nation did you use them with.

I like to land marines and then load them back up again, harass the enemy with single divisions. I would like to think it bugs the enemy but I never know.

Is there anything you do that doesn't bother your enemies? AND everyone else?

Seriously, It depends on the situation. Terrain, allies and the enemy team make the biggest difference. I always love atc through a territory and ceding the province to my enemies ally, trapping a large army.

Dear Spongiebobbie,

My favorite tactic is: kill and eliminate my enemies.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France VIC79

Dear Spongiebobbie,

My favorite tactic is: kill and eliminate my enemies.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France VIC79

Rednas,

I think Conan said it best:

"TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM FLEE BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN!"

For a more suitable stated tactic, you can substitute "TA's" above instead of the word "Women". :rolleyes:

Race Pilsner

I am not sure of my favorite tactic, but I can sure tell you my most dreaded....me being on the receiving end. Having your airbases taken by paradrops after your army garrison is wiped out and your ldb's strategically obliterated. Time after time. Takes a lot of air power but it is amazing. Armies are pretty much just sitting ducks after that.

Respects to my enemies of game 77 (United States, Canada, Iceland)...absolutely astounding.

And perhaps even worse, running blind when all your TAs drop. I guess player morale is the real strategic key.