Rolling Thunder Forums

Szorpek Rohannol returns!

Szorpek Rohannol

Hi All,

After an absence of more than a year, I am back and looking to restart. Did anything happen to my Thamian Conglomerate while I was gone? Come on, you can tell me if you've taken it over, I won't mind. If you want to hand it back, then I will be your friend and ally :cheers: ; if not, then that's cool, I will start again somewhere else :) .

Before I start I will be visiting family in Littlerock, CA (no, not Little Rock, AR) for a couple weeks - if any SN players reside nearby then let me know and I'm sure we can arrange a meet! :drunk:

Hope to hear from ya soon!

Szorpek Rohannol (without the underscore)

That's funny. I'M the one who started the Thamian Conglomerate on turn 0, and last time I looked at them they were about to be defeated by some Orion race. You'll also note I always use underscores in my forum names. Szorpek was actually deposed as soon as the REVO order was implemented and replaced by Leena Prahoven, so I have to wonder who this imposter is...

... they were about to be defeated by some Orion race. ...

Who is this Orion race -- do you have player details you can send to me?

Szorpek Rohannol (without the underscore)

No, because I'm not about to let you steal what's left of my empire. Even if I'm not playing it anymore, I set it up with a rather nice set of standing orders. If it survived, I'd like to come back to it at some point.