Rolling Thunder Forums

Well Hello to The Golden Rule #3089 'Golden Sextant Centered In A

Professor Yaffle

Oh dear Charlie Mouse, our communication has been truncated....chopped off in its prime I tell you....yes yes yes yes yes....their emblem is 'Golden Sextant Centered In A Glowing Red Eye'....yes yes yes yes yes...what's that!?!....us!?!....oh yes who are we...well we're The Yaffle Institute #676 of course....you should know that by now you silly mouse!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Raffle. The Sedcor note your presence at our Grand Nexus of Tombe.

We sense that many others will be meeting us at this location. You are welcome to stay and get aquainted but going beyond Tombe will cause us great distress. I suggest you find a nice little planet here to make a trading outpost and we will see what kind of relationship grows between us and any future arrivals. Perhaps the Golden Rule is also near and will be joining us????

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings Raffle. The Sedcor note your presence at our Grand Nexus of Tombe.

We sense that many others will be meeting us at this location. You are welcome to stay and get aquainted but going beyond Tombe will cause us great distress. I suggest you find a nice little planet here to make a trading outpost and we will see what kind of relationship grows between us and any future arrivals. Perhaps the Golden Rule is also near and will be joining us????

Raffle?....no no no no dear boy....it's Yaffle....Professor Augustus Barclay Yaffle....yes yes yes yes yes....Slip of the tongue excused young man....yes yes yes....Initiate private contact Charlie Mouse....Message away, there's a good fellow!