Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the last game I was in, 59, it was a couple of months before results were posted, but on earlier games, it was quicker. I think it is just a matter of him taking the time to do them.

Thanks! Did you get a breakdown of your score?

-SK :(

you will get a breakdown of all the survivors, and the territory they control, but you do not get a victory point by victory point breakdown.

On the last game I was in, 59, it was a couple of months before results were posted, but on earlier games, it was quicker. I think it is just a matter of him taking the time to do them.

Thanks! Did you get a breakdown of your score?

-SK :(

you will get a breakdown of all the survivors, and the territory they control, but you do not get a victory point by victory point breakdown.

Drat! :cheers: I was hoping for lists of Most Kills (Army, Navy, Air Forces), Biggest Forces (Army, Navy, Air), etc., basically all of the standard and optional Victory conditions. Oh well ... good luck all! ;)

-SK :D

• 4 weeks later...
It was alot closer than I thought it was going to be. :wacko:

I think that the Alliance I was in did quite well considering the fact that two of us were newbies (myself and Tunisia) and that we had to find a new player when the original had some family/personal issues and had to drop out (also Tunisia). I look forward to my next game of Victory! (Since I've now seen the proverbial Elephant. :drunk: )

Thanks guys for a great time! :cheers:

-SK :jawdrop:

It was alot closer than I thought it was going to be. :wacko:

I think that the Alliance I was in did quite well considering the fact that two of us were newbies (myself and Tunisia) and that we had to find a new player when the original had some family/personal issues and had to drop out (also Tunisia). I look forward to my next game of Victory! (Since I've now seen the proverbial Elephant. :drunk: )

Thanks guys for a great time! :cheers:

-SK :jawdrop:

Thanks all for a fun game. It has to go down as the lowest scoring game in history. Not a single 600 point country. Was a well played and enjoyable game.

very competitive game thanks to all for an enjoyable if at sometimes frustrating game. In a game this close it makes you wonder how would things have changed had I not ommitted this order or put this one out of sequence or mis-identified the wrong force etc.etc.etc. Until next time.