Rolling Thunder Forums

Player websites

mjmills

I'm very new to the game (in fact my setup won't go in until this evening) and I was wondering if there are any other websites dedicated to the game? For a game this size there's surprisingly little info here, and if indeed there are any other sources I'd appreciate being pointed to them.

Thanks very much.

Martin

For a game this size there's surprisingly little info here, and if indeed there are any other sources I'd appreciate being pointed to them.

There is a discovery aspect to this game. In fact more of this aspect then some of the players would like. However there is a lot of information on this forum about the game that the players have collected and posted. It took me a few weeks but I read every post on the SNROTE portion adn while I dont remember all of it there was a lot information that I learned.

B)

Welcome!

I agree with ali-t-akua, there's a lot of infromation on the boards- the new one and the old. It'll take a while, but it is worth dredging through everything.

Also post a question- you're bound to get a reply and help, well hopefully, the inhabitants of this board are mostly harmless (as long as you take their warfleet away from them B) ).