Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Spy Baaa munches on popcorn waiting to see if the Icelanders will visit. We have nice green grass and popcorn. You can always visit unless someone is wrong with your port. Us sheep will make another visit soon. Don't be shy come and visit us in Sunny Britain....

Greetings from peaceful Baltic States, 

My true identity     [he's Ken Tewell]      must remain a secret        [Ken Tewell.   KEN TEWELL.]        of course, 

so I am hiding behind a nom de guerre of Vortex in game #101.    You may have heard a recent fake news  

report that 18 divisions of Baltic States' armor captured xLeningrad.   I just don't know how that kind of silly

rumor gets started.   Actually,  xLeningrad was  "captured"  by an unarmed group of Baltic States peasant 

women  (now that I think of it, there were 18 of them),  who accidentally wandered across the border,  looking 

for the legendary City of Vodka,  where the fountains flow with Stolichnaya.   

Master Spy Baaa....

This is reporter Peggy Sue Sheep reporting about the fake news from the Great Britain...

Master Spy Baa denies any truth to the reports that the ships behind him are warships and instead they are cargo ships that will be transporting much needed relief supplies to those that need it. 

Er... Master Spy Baaa why are those planes heading across the channel, Peggy Sheep asked?

Those are birds, he mumbled, look at the nice grass instead.

Is it true that we will be coastal bombarding a port for the next month, Peggy Sue Sheep asked?

That is totally, untrue, Master Spy Baaa replied, we are doing airplane safety drills to pick up pilots who fall out of the sky due to freezing temperatures. It could be they are drink too much Vodka. However, we must do are part... 

Master  Spy Baa, do we know who are TA partner is and share with them our secrets, Peggy Sue Sheep asked? She noticed strange sheep passing by in marine units?????

Of course not, we are doing joint rescue missions of mistreated sheep, Master Spy Baa said while holding up a Be Kind to Sheep poster....

Master Spy Baa, jumped up on a cargo crane titled Care packages. There he goes Peggy Sue Sheep said and look at all that litter someone has left all these empty boxes with the unrecognizable title MUN TIONS. I'm sure all sheep in Great Britain and Ireland can rest better knowing we are there to help....

This is Peggy Sue Sheep signing off....