Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

Lol

ya I exposed myself a little but I didn’t know that other army even existed. Haven’t been able to find any other forces they must’ve been hiding underground.

How will it affect the morale of the Dutch troops when they hear that army they cut through went from 30% to full strength already?

Ready for the next round...

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Predator said:

Lol

ya I exposed myself a little but I didn’t know that other army even existed. Haven’t been able to find any other forces they must’ve been hiding underground.

How will it affect the morale of the Dutch troops when they hear that army they cut through went from 30% to full strength already?

Ready for the next round...

We sure hope so!! It will give me more material for more war stories ??

2 hours ago, Predator said:

When are you going to start writing your own!?

Come to think of it..... I have been just not involving Predator forces directly..... but that could change and most likely will. ?

The plot thickens  and will make for some really interesting war stories. You may or may not like the ending. Personally I prefer the latter? we shall see.  

And on a side note when are you gonna get off your butt in 102 and do something?

at this rate I’ll beat you to Berlin and I’ll have to buy the beer. ?

9 hours ago, Predator said:

Meanwhile the static divisions are piling up in Poland hunkered down behind growing walls of concrete☹️

Did someone say Concrete???

Concrete.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The sheep haven’t been reporting much lately makes me think something is in the works.... better do something lowlands only has a handful of turns left, especially if he takes that nice juicy irresistible bait I put out there for him.

heeheeheeheee?