Rolling Thunder Forums

The Collector and the Fury

TheCollectors

I second this sentiment. Thanks to the Collectors, The Fury, The United Triskellian Alliance, The Bombay Trading Compnay and all of the others who have published some of their battle reports. It has reinvigorated my interest in SN:Rote and helped make the game more alive. :drunk:

Open source SN? :beer:

I agree this has helped pique my interest in the game recently as well (I was having a fine old time before, but still...). There is a lot going on out there, and it is too bad that so much is hidden from general view.

It will be interesting to see if the newsletter will become a good new vehicle to promote the game.

-LX

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading HW assault reports is more satisfying when that HW is not one's own, I suspect.   :(

I can confirm that sentiment from firsthand experience. It IS less satisfying when it's your HW :cheers: But, at least you do get the 3x and 9x advantage in integrity for orbitals and fortresses...if not for that, we'd be crispy critters :ranting:

In the spirit of the holiday season, when it comes to Homeworld Assaults, it is better to give than receive. <_<

-SK :P