Rolling Thunder Forums

Neutrals

ali-t-akua

I recruited my first primitive neutral turn before last through a Peaceful DIP order. The new pop group now shows up in my Colony Report, and I see it's reproductive growth.

The Colony Report shows 2 anomalies:

1. The Empire ID is still the original id, not mine

2. The pop groups shows that it's at orbit 8 instead of 8a, where it's always been before. Some locations in my report show it as being on 8 and others on 8a

Last turn I tried to OC some Construction Materials at 8a but it failed claiming I was in the wrong orbit. Immediately following that I ORB'd 8a and it showed the pop group where it's been all along, on 8a.

The orbit confusion looks like something I need to report to Pete, but I'm unclear about the Empire ID. Shouldn't it have changed to my Empire ID, or is that normal?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report the orbit issue to Pete and he'll correct that. Its a persistent issue (stripping the moon designation) we've had but one that doesn't happen every time. Note your OC problem with all the details and he can correct for that as well.

The Pop Empire ID # should stay the same as the neutral (9009, 9010, etc.)

Russ