Rolling Thunder Forums

COMECH Technology

Soerenjev

It's absolutely nothing interesting, just a sort of new advanced mixer really, not worth pursuing at all so please don't :woohoo:

Cheers

/Locklyn

Once you discover MECH technology, you can start building various Alpha and Venus style combat mechs divisions. They do have a limitation though in that, due to differing combat styles, they can't exist within the same army group. COMECH allows you to mingle your Alpha and Venus style mechs into the same army groups. Even better, once COMECH is discovered so your mechs can mingle, Mini-Mech opens up as a new possibility. Mini-mechs are tiny, weak things compared to the large combat mech groups. But they are easy to produce and have a sonic wail that never stops and drives any enemy army nuts. They are also equipped with a power gas attack which is sure to overpower any foe.

Once you discover MECH technology, you can start building various Alpha and Venus style combat mechs divisions. They do have a limitation though in that, due to differing combat styles, they can't exist within the same army group. COMECH allows you to mingle your Alpha and Venus style mechs into the same army groups. Even better, once COMECH is discovered so your mechs can mingle, Mini-Mech opens up as a new possibility. Mini-mechs are tiny, weak things compared to the large combat mech groups. But they are easy to produce and have a sonic wail that never stops and drives any enemy army nuts. They are also equipped with a power gas attack which is sure to overpower any foe.

Ok,

Thanks for the info :woohoo:

:wub::woohoo:

Just in case I was too subtle in how I wrote this, it was intended to be a bit of humor. If you treat COMECH to be like CO-ED, Alpha as Male, Venus as Female, and Mini as baby, hopefully you can see how it all plays out.

I would also like to point out to the three folks who emailed me for more information on the techs I mentioned that I can get them a good price on the Brooklyn Bridge. Call me. (PS .. they may have also been pulling my leg a bit with their mails, but, I can't tell)>

Just in case I was too subtle in how I wrote this, it was intended to be a bit of humor. If you treat COMECH to be like CO-ED, Alpha as Male, Venus as Female, and Mini as baby, hopefully you can see how it all plays out.

I would also like to point out to the three folks who emailed me for more information on the techs I mentioned that I can get them a good price on the Brooklyn Bridge. Call me. (PS .. they may have also been pulling my leg a bit with their mails, but, I can't tell)>

The funny thing is that I thought it didn't sound right, but I did a search on alpha and venus mechs anyways. Which reveiled there are different mechs in animae of the same names.

go figure ...

Lord Uriel

One of my empires has been pounding away at the GC tech and I have not run across it, but all those superior techs seem to be extraordinarily difficult to complete. But on the off chance that a fat finger was in the mix and the tech is suppose to be call COMTECH then it might be a reference to the satellite dish by the same name or some other ground based telecomm equipment.

Personally, I like the other options posted thus far better, but with the tremendous amount of ground tech that hasn't been categorized it could be anything.

If anyone is interesting in helping map out all of the GC tech (and no that does not inherently mean trading anzs) email me at Snrotenews@yahoo.com

Lord SaHeru (aka Joseph aka Snrote Reader Editor aka geek)

COMECH, is a mechanized comic or comedian, able to increase the morale of your troops. The top of the line is the Bob Hope model

When opened this also leads to the Jerry Kalona Option with the Les Brown Upgrade and Mk IX Large Breasted Blonde. Troopers have been quoted as saying it was worth listening to the guy with the ski-slope nose and his buddy with the bushy moustache talk for 2 hours just to see the Mk IX. Entertainment history was made.