Rolling Thunder Forums

The Sponge

Hamish

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Awwww how sweet - a thread just for me. I hearby declare I am Hamish, Ive done this before, I think, Oh how I love to be a schizophenic. <_<

I accept the challenge, choose your language and I shall post in that language once or twice and see how it goes. :D

日本語で話してください。

(I hope this does not come out garbled.)

Takeda

Spongy.......I like you comical interpretation of Takeda's post, but my guess would have been slightly different. He may want you to use Japanese to post your reply.

私は喜んで日本語を話す。

いかに今日あるか、武田。 私はゲーム79がよくより扱うこと76の望み、77は。 あなたの私の古い敵への幸運。

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

My Jap is not so good so please excuse me if I insult your mother or something :D

雪が降っているどうか。私は武田でない。私は79 のI の演劇スウェーデンのスポンジであり。

Aaaahhh a nearby friend and possible ally. The Hungarians welcome your ambossadors.

My Jap is not so good so please excuse me if I insult your mother or something :D

雪が降っているどうか。私は武田でない。私は79 のI の演劇スウェーデンのスポンジであり。

• 2 months later...

Aha

I see der Sponge has quite a reputation nicht? I have to report that Sponge ist activ in game 80. Not just Sponge but also his mother... Very, very strange I must say. Within a few weeks he has irritated us germans soo much we now hate him. A very deep, burning hate.

But there is a solution! German scientists, engineers and military leaders have found a cure. A secret anti Sponge device. <_< This device can be used on Panzers, planes en sailing boats. Soon the U-boot version will be available (still have to make it water tight) So now you can hunt the Sponge everywhere. Developed in germany, produced in China. (We have to keep the cost down nicht?)

Please contact your german embassy for further details and pricing. We offer a total anti-Sponge solution! Demonstrations will be given in game 80. Location Transjordan. Zhe Sponge vill be under a rock and the device will be used to wring der Sponge. I am sure you will all be impressed by this quick, humane and economical anti-Sponge device.

(No sponges were hurt in the production of this device)

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

I just thought I'd start a topic about this, so we can keep all other threads clean of the little hide-and-seek game he likes to play.