Rolling Thunder Forums

I'm back

Sakarissa

After a 15 month or so hiatus, I have returned to Supernova. I have taken the reins of control for my two empires: The Circle #938 and The Pridelands #2237.

From The Circle to the Royal Illuminati Protectorates, I'm assuming our previous agreement are still in effect and I will abide by them. If I am mistaken, please respond on this thread.

From The Pridelands to the Inngothian Hold, please remove your fleet from the Hildar system. If you fail to do so it will be removed by my forces. Thank you in advance.

Sakarissa

Clan Elder of the Circle

&

Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands

Hailing The Pridelands and Khan Rending Talon. We speak for The Ruling Covenant, Wisdoms, and all the Peoples of the Inngothian Hold. After many cycles of silence, we have once again received communications from your Culture. Welcome!

Ages has it been since we last heard from the Culture called The Pridelands. As our messages have fallen on deaf ears we have long since resumed our exploration of regions beyond Yasar - including that of the Hildar System. It appears that we may now have interests of our own in areas The Pridelands now wish to reclaim.

Please contact us immediately in order to establish a peaceful concurrence.

inngothianhold@hotmail.com

May Your Peoples Flourish in Splendor.

After a 15 month or so hiatus, I have returned to Supernova. I have taken the reins of control for my two empires: The Circle #938 and The Pridelands #2237.

From The Circle to the Royal Illuminati Protectorates, I'm assuming our previous agreement are still in effect and I will abide by them. If I am mistaken, please respond on this thread.

Sakarissa

Clan Elder of the Circle

We are shocked and astonished. However, welcome back.

I will honor previous agreements with a few adjustments, but it will take a few turns to back away. I guess I should change the turn I just sent in to call off the massive attack on your home system. :ph34r: Or something like that.

You will probably notice quite a few changes in your environment. We should discuss them - you have a hostile TDV scout criss-crossing what I would guess you would consider to be your home space. Also, you probably have several new neighbors.

--MacBeth

I did notice a pathfinder of mine that got blown away by TDV Thraacknar Devastators # 4217 'Meteor Obliterating Planet'. Here are the stats on the aggressor ship:

DepLoc1 **MINOR DAMAGE** BC Mogami (Battle Cruiser - 1,000,000 tons) [integrity: 345,424,910 / 345,425,020] (Green, Timid)

10 100cm Spinal Rail Gun, 3,334 8cm Gatling CIDS, 10,000 Cargo Bay, 50 Fuel Shuttle, 140,000 Fuel Tankage

1,000 Holographic Battle Display, 1,000 Mk I Antimatter Engine, 10 Mk IV Jump Survey Sensor

1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive, 344,980 Tckon 68

Projectile: 3,520,000

Maneuverability: 8.00, Missile Defense: 75.10 %

Not a bad little ship. The structural integrity is quite impressive.

Sakarissa

Hey..

The Takeda Shogunate protests!! :ph34r: We have already trademarked the Mogami name for use in the fleets of the shogunate!

These Mogami's are everywhere, someone woke up this slumbering giant.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey..

The Takeda Shogunate protests!! :D We have already trademarked the Mogami name for use in the fleets of the shogunate!

Hmph.

You have it easy. Try naming ships after various cat species and/or Terran egyptian gods and try to remain original!

Our "Angry Kitten" class screens are better than -your- 'Angry Kitten" class screens...

-Sha'thar

Hey..

The Takeda Shogunate protests!! :D We have already trademarked the Mogami name for use in the fleets of the shogunate!

Hmph.

You have it easy. Try naming ships after various cat species and/or Terran egyptian gods and try to remain original!

Our "Angry Kitten" class screens are better than -your- 'Angry Kitten" class screens...

-Sha'thar

You think that's bad, try doing it without a double entendre