Rolling Thunder Forums

Battlestar Galactica

Krelnett_of_Kraan

We have to wait till 2008?!?!?!?! Bastards!

I was surprised as well, Heck, if Al Gore is to be believed, the ice caps will melt and we'll all be swimming with the fishes or roasting on a spit by then. Poor Galactica. All they'll find when they do get to Earth is large burnt out shell of a planet, and parhaps a large vault containing Gore's oscar and DVD copies of his movie. Oh, and some piles of unused Carbon Offset Credits from his home of course.

I was surprised as well, Heck, if Al Gore is to be believed, the ice caps will melt and we'll all be swimming with the fishes or roasting on a spit by then. Poor Galactica. All they'll find when they do get to Earth is large burnt out shell of a planet, and parhaps a large vault containing Gore's oscar and DVD copies of his movie. Oh, and some piles of unused Carbon Offset Credits from his home of course.

:D:blink::pirate2:

It will probably be covered in ice and the highest lifeform will be the billions of polar bears covering its surface.

No no, there's only one unidentified skin-job left (assuming Six was telling the truth) and I'm pretty sure it's Bob Dylan.

It's almost 2008 isn't ?

Tell Pete to hurry it up.

OH MY GOD!

Pete, look out, Russ is a cylon. :robot:

OK, you are on to something here. Bob Dylan's feature this week on XM-Radio was on fools. And when this week ends it will be April fool's day. Damn, those cylons are smart and clever.

See, Russ that was a complement, you are smart, but just human. RTG is not computer moderated! :robot: