Rolling Thunder Forums

Fanatical Population

We just picked up the reins of our empire after a 32-cycle nap and realized we still have no fanatics!

We just finished researching their possibility when we fell asleep and since we've been theocratic since our inception and have 5 archbishops praying to several Grand Cathedrals every cycle (and innumerable lesser clerics praying when they want to), we were really expecting at least a couple. We know we have favor in the eyes of the Gods, so where are our zealots? Who will spread the news of our mead throughout the galaxy? <_<

have your bishops prayed down the Social Engineering line?

Personally I just want to find out what those damnable improved and advanced food is all for. I have ground tech out the old wazoo but nothing interesting enought that it requires that stuff...but I surmise that there is some android or clone army out there that knows exactly what they are for and how to use them.

Lord SaHeru

have your bishops prayed down the Social Engineering line?

Personally I just want to find out what those damnable improved and advanced food is all for. I have ground tech out the old wazoo but nothing interesting enought that it requires that stuff...but I surmise that there is some android or clone army out there that knows exactly what they are for and how to use them.

Lord SaHeru

Only to 2nd Gen.

Once you research Fanatical Population you can then convert colonists into Fanatics which can then be made into Heavy or Light Fanatic units. Just like having to convert colonists into troopers before you can make the regular army unit you desire.

Overall, there seems to be nothing in the game related to all the praying done by your holy beings. Just like spying, it was something Pete has not yet implemented in this Beta version of the game.

Once you research Fanatical Population you can then convert colonists into Fanatics which can then be made into Heavy or Light Fanatic units. Just like having to convert colonists into troopers before you can make the regular army unit you desire.

But I can't convert colonists into fanatics. They don't show up in BI orders.