Rolling Thunder Forums

Templars in Action

EEOC

(th Tentacle Plato tried his hardest not to squirt ink. As the leader of a peaceful industrial empire he should have better control but this constant news of war on the outskirts of the empire frightened him..... His Secretary of War Master Trader Huxley fretted (he had recently been moved from industrial maximization to the newly created war position) with ink dripping down his 1st tentacle. "9th Tentacle...we have another report. Another victory"

Phewwwwwww..whispered Plato....finally the tide is turning...

OOC - OK not very impressive :alien:

**DESTROYED** [1st] CO Siren (Corvette - 10,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 169,200] [shields: 0 / 3,200] (Green, Timid)

8 40cm Autocannon, 5 6cm Gatling CIDS, 2,900 Cordellium Composite, 1 Light Graser, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive

2 Mk II Short Range Sensor, 2 Mk III Force Shield, 15 Mk III Fusion Engine, 5 Mk IV Computer System

Coherent Beam: 11,440, Projectile: 28,160

Maneuverability: 6.00, Missile Defense: 46.00 %, Sensors: 9.10 %

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 1 ------------------------------------------------------------

**MINOR DAMAGE** WDNZ HMS Grey Misted Ocean Spray (Assault War Dreadnaught - 23,550,100 tons) [integrity: 1,121,990,500 /

1,122,030,100] (Green, Timid)

20,000,000 Cordellium Composite, 250 Disruptor Bolt Generator, 1,500,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine

5 Mk III Jump Survey Sensor, 1 Nuclear Transwarp Drive

Cold: 70,400,002

Missile Defense: 0.10 %

(th Tentacle Plato tried his hardest not to squirt ink. As the leader of a peaceful industrial empire he should have better control but this constant news of war on the outskirts of the empire frightened him..... His Secretary of War Master Trader Huxley fretted (he had recently been moved from industrial maximization to the newly created war position) with ink dripping down his 1st tentacle. "9th Tentacle...we have another report. Another victory"

Phewwwwwww..whispered Plato....finally the tide is turning...

OOC - OK not very impressive :alien:

**DESTROYED** [1st] CO Siren (Corvette - 10,000 tons) [integrity: 0 / 169,200] [shields: 0 / 3,200] (Green, Timid)

8 40cm Autocannon, 5 6cm Gatling CIDS, 2,900 Cordellium Composite, 1 Light Graser, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive

2 Mk II Short Range Sensor, 2 Mk III Force Shield, 15 Mk III Fusion Engine, 5 Mk IV Computer System

Coherent Beam: 11,440, Projectile: 28,160

Maneuverability: 6.00, Missile Defense: 46.00 %, Sensors: 9.10 %

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 1 ------------------------------------------------------------

**MINOR DAMAGE** WDNZ HMS Grey Misted Ocean Spray (Assault War Dreadnaught - 23,550,100 tons) [integrity: 1,121,990,500 /

20,000,000 Cordellium Composite, 250 Disruptor Bolt Generator, 1,500,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine

Did you bring a bucket of liquid Cordellium to fill up that dent he left on your hull? Talk about hitting a wall.

Calamaran.

Very large chunk of metal. I suggest adding some ships with CIDS to that fleet or the next thing you will see are a lot of swarm ships and a massive amount of drones, missiles and/or fighters.

:alien:

Very large chunk of metal. I suggest adding some ships with CIDS to that fleet or the next thing you will see are a lot of swarm ships and a massive amount of drones, missiles and/or fighters.

:alien:

Hogwash!!!

He doesn't need CIDS of any sort! Or higher engines! Balderdash!

*evil snicker*

Lord Uriel

The thing is a flying BRICK... 86% of the mass is armor? and it only have mk1 nuc engine? that's like a lawnmower engine on a aircraft carrier! you don;t have to defeat it.. you just have to row faster then it and ez'ly out fly it!

The thing is a flying BRICK... 86% of the mass is armor? and it only have mk1 nuc engine? that's like a lawnmower engine on a aircraft carrier! you don;t have to defeat it.. you just have to row faster then it and ez'ly out fly it!

I'm reminded of Droopy from the cartoons? You may be faster and more agile than him, but he -will- find you, and woe unto you when he does!

Don't be too hasty. This may be a flying 'Lego', just part of a much grander scheme. Those Mk III JSS may be some form of attachment points for other building blocks.....

Octus :alien: