Rolling Thunder Forums

Random thoughts.

Lord Uriel

I'm re-reading the Stars at War series which I enjoy and I think is similiar to snova than most things out there.

Anywho, has anyone found anything similiar to AFHAWKS? A CIDS missile system? Pretty trivial I know, but I'd like to design ships with AFHAWKS than anything else.

End of random thoughts.

Lord Uriel

It's too bad David Weber didn't get control of Starfire when TFG went belly up. It would have been interesting to see what he would have done with it, commercially.

Who did get Starfire? Is it loose, waiting to be picked up? Maybe I'll shoot an e-mail to the guys at ADB and see if they know.

There is a miniature space game based completely on the Honoverse sold by Ad Astra Games. There is background content written Weber and some nifty artwork in the books.

Lord Uriel

To be quite fair, Ken (the main brain behind Ad Astra) designed Attack Vector long before he won the rights to the Honorverse. He just adapted his existing game to Weber's vision to produce SITS.