Rolling Thunder Forums

Message to Carthaginian Empire

Coconutheads

If tradition holds we should see the arrival of our turns in the next 24 hours give or take a few hours. That means that the boards should be jumping with visitors checking to see if turns are in. As Hobknob pointed out, this post is one sided with only my side presented. At minimum I would like to see a response to the email I sent through private channels but have not received that let alone a public response to this post. It could be that Hannibal has not had a chance to read the boards in the last week and may only now get a chance to review them. Perhaps this prime time on the board will see a visitation from him. If not, maybe one of his allies will see this post. According to Hannibal those allies are

Fandor Yutan

TPI

Knights of Kynigos

Rogue Republic

The Black Cloud

UWA

After 337 views I have to believe that at least one of these empires has had a chance to read this post. Can you inform your ally that there is a message awaiting them?

Has anyone out there ever encountered one of the empires listed above? Does anyone have contact with any one of these empires? In this great big galaxy of ours someone has to have encountered one of them. Can you sound off if you have? What kind of encounter was it? Friendly or not? What can I expect?

Maybe D.I.E. was right and communications are futile. For now that's been my experience.