Rolling Thunder Forums

First Contact, Solus Federation

TErnest

WE, The Unity, welcome the Solus Federation!

Be assured that WE are as excited as you to find another race in the neighborhood to merge with. :angry2: WE look forward to a rapid and full joining with the Solus Federation to form a greater Unity. You no doubt bring much in the way of unique biological, psychological and technological peculiarities. As do WE. Together the greater WE, in Unity will be more than the sum of our disparate parts.

WE join you in celebration! :jawdrop:

Grand Summation T-W-T-M-V-I-I

WE, The Unity

Be assured that WE are as excited as you to find another race in the neighborhood to merge with. :angry2: WE look forward to a rapid and full joining with the Solus Federation to form a greater Unity. You no doubt bring much in the way of unique biological, psychological and technological peculiarities. As do WE. Together the greater WE, in Unity will be more than the sum of our disparate parts.

WE join you in celebration! :jawdrop:

WE, The Unity

If WE were the overseers of the Solus Federation, WE would be a little concened about the ..."another race in the neighborhood to merge with." Would this be a friendly merger? Of equals? Or an LBO using not-so-cheap-any-more credit? Or perhaps the use of credits to acquire armaments.

But since WE are not MERGING with anyone at present, WE are not directly concerned. WE leave it to the Solus Federation to consider their options.

We are off to......Wii, so to speak.

Octus Imperium

Be assured that WE are as excited as you to find another race in the neighborhood to merge with. :huh: WE look forward to a rapid and full joining with the Solus Federation to form a greater Unity. You no doubt bring much in the way of unique biological, psychological and technological peculiarities. As do WE. Together the greater WE, in Unity will be more than the sum of our disparate parts.

WE join you in celebration! :cannon:

WE, The Unity

This sounds like a polite version (or a PC version) of: "We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

:robot: