Rolling Thunder Forums

Play By Mail Gaming Convention

PhaseDragon

Convention Location?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was surprised that there were so many interested in Vegas. Since I live here I could check for prices and post them here if anyone would like. That way we could figure out how feasible it would be to actually hold one. I realize that not everyone loves the game as much as I do but then I am a fanatical gamer....not just SuperNova. I also play Dungeons & Dragons, Rifts, and have even played Vampire the Masquerade on occasion. Of course I have played numerous computer games including the old D&D games like the Krynn series and Forgotten Realms series...etc. I currently play online in Dark Age of Camelot although only recently.

I played StarMaster from Schubel & Son from way back before the original SuperNova. I have also played SuperNova and SuperNova II. I would love to make some face to face contact with other die hard gamers. Maybe we can all make it happen.

'Lost wages' seems so... non-real! Of course, that may be a positive thing when it comes to holding PBM/SF/Whatever conventions there. Why not have it in a nice place like Denver or Seattle? All three locations are within reasonable driving range for me, although Los Vegas would be a stretch.

Have always wanted to take that tour of the Nevada Proving Grounds though. :beer:

-Sha'thar

Hey guys,

I'd love to see SN players get together but getting Pete and I there is tricky at this time. Pete might be able to show up if the gathering is local but I'm on a pretty short leash due to taking care of an elderly parent. Under the current circumstances I wouldn't be able to attend.

Just wanted to put in a quick note before the planning got any further along.

Take care all,

Russ