Rolling Thunder Forums

Jawn VIC79

Rednas

Dear All Players of VIC79,

Can we still speak about "All Players" or even of a game VIC79?

The danger occurs that this is really becoming a “boring” game, at least to me. No news on the forum, no heavy fighting in my vicinity, just dropping I get the impression.

Even the Spongebob is quiet. Maybe he did swallow some water or is on vacation. I don’t know. But……this is what I wanted or not? Shi…I am starting to talk to myself. Am I also on an island?

Yes, a strange game indeed, soooooooooooooooo boring. Shall I quit, maybe that will make it interesting for the game. No I want to win or even lose, but than in a game were everybody is (trying) to fight to the end.

So again a roll call? Maybe but I cannot answer that because I didn’t mention me little country yet I am playing, I would keep it that way, but maybe “all” of you already know what “island” I try to play. Any ideas?? Maybe I will tell me country after all.

Is everybody satisfied with the game till now?

Well “all of you”, greetings, have a nice “fight”, good gaming.

Rednas Ruler of hjnfuez tizweuitzwmpio

The danger occurs that this is really becoming a “boring” game, at least to me. No news on the forum, no heavy fighting in my vicinity, just dropping I get the impression.

Even the Spongebob is quiet. Maybe he did swallow some water or is on vacation. I don’t know. But……this is what I wanted or not? Shi…I am starting to talk to myself. Am I also on an island?

Yes, a strange game indeed, soooooooooooooooo boring. Shall I quit, maybe that will make it interesting for the game. No I want to win or even lose, but than in a game were everybody is (trying) to fight to the end.

So again a roll call? Maybe but I cannot answer that because I didn’t mention me little country yet I am playing, I would keep it that way, but maybe “all” of you already know what “island” I try to play. Any ideas?? Maybe I will tell me country after all.

Hehe, I can feel your pain, it is really not a very exciting game in the west. I thought you were at war with the Germans and Danes? I am still across the channel, (and of course have my little outpost on your coast).

Yes the battle of the Faeroes is interesting to say the least, who would have thought such a tiny island would end up being a battle ground.

The Irish Invaders are putting up a good fight against our massive naval forces and Icelandic Marines.

The fight goes on.

I am having a terrific time in this game. Unbelievable heavy action in the Faeros. We hold against the combined might of Iceland and Denmark. The fun is at sea sir!

:beer:

Faroer??? Also an Island. Well they are very beloved and far away from a real war. But if Denmark is played again by the Sponge, than it shouldn't be that difficult I guess.

but i am pleased you all have a great time on the high seas.

Greetings Renas Ruler jhgen tzuzun t

You better get back under that rock Redfarce. The only island you are on is Alcatraz Island as an inmate.

Hello Spongiebaby,

Still there, what a surprise.

Just what I wrote and you confirmed it, VIC 1 till 80 Denmark and defeated. So you are out of VIC79, or were you in at all?

So don't blowing so much hot air bubbles this time. I cannot help it that you always loosing games. But maybe in VIC81, we will meet again and than I will farce you of your island, any island.

And for the record: Alcatraz don't has any inmates left is only for tourist who want to know how seagulls are living and sh...the whole place under.

But okay, also that island I will conquer.

But nice to hear your are still there, you have lots of free time because you are not playing VIC anymore. Preparing to loose another I assume.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of….of…..of…has anyone an idea….jncuzcuz

• 2 weeks later...

Oct 10 2007, 02:07 PM Post #1

As I wrote on the 10th of October, this game is almost not worth mentioning it. But...it seems somewhere is the fighting going on. I will start building some boats and will conquer "The Big Very Important Mighty Faroers" and use all there resources and make a very huge base out of it and from there I will conquer my beloved Bornholm.....but start building ships I will do....in order to invade......well let's say.....something in the south....

Greetings to you all....and sleep tight....