Rolling Thunder Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

General Miles Avatar

I just wanted to wish all my fellow gamers and RTG a happy and safe thanksgiving! I realize some of you live

outside the U.S where thanksgiving probably isnt celebrated but happy thanksgiving to you as well! :cheers:

Based on no replies, people are working on their turns, watching TV sports, doing Xmas shopping and/or sleeping off the Turkey. And the Turkey left overs.

Thanks for the happy and safe Thanksgiving sentiments and same to you! (Belated)

Octus

I just wanted to wish all my fellow gamers and RTG a happy and safe thanksgiving! I realize some of you live

outside the U.S where thanksgiving probably isnt celebrated but happy thanksgiving to you as well! :cheers:

Based on no replies, people are working on their turns, watching TV sports, doing Xmas shopping and/or sleeping off the Turkey. And the Turkey left overs.

Thanks for the happy and safe Thanksgiving sentiments and same to you! (Belated)

Octus

As you say, you'll have to take into account all of us danged furriners who don't tend to think in terms of Thanksgiving being the start of the 'holidays'. I live in the US and still have trouble enforcing a mind-shift to include the Thanksgiving thing in a 'front of the brain' sort of way.

Never the less, I hope all had a good one, along with a safe one.

Octus

As you say, you'll have to take into account all of us danged furriners who don't tend to think in terms of Thanksgiving being the start of the 'holidays'. I live in the US and still have trouble enforcing a mind-shift to include the Thanksgiving thing in a 'front of the brain' sort of way.

I was kinda dissapointed.. There were quite a few views but no replies until now.

Octus

I was kinda dissapointed.. There were quite a few views but no replies until now.

ummm.... my friend told me that you had to wait at least 5 days after thanksgiving before a non american can offer a happy thanks giving by email.... I had it all ready but I didnt want to send it in case I jinked your customs, its all very weird with the turkey and the big family meal, its very confusing for us here across the pond.... its like christmas but not christmas and then you celebrate christmas.... very confusing! :}

I don't suppose your buying that right? :}

Octus

ummm.... my friend told me that you had to wait at least 5 days after thanksgiving before a non american can offer a happy thanks giving by email.... I had it all ready but I didnt want to send it in case I jinked your customs, its all very weird with the turkey and the big family meal, its very confusing for us here across the pond.... its like christmas but not christmas and then you celebrate christmas.... very confusing! :}

I don't suppose your buying that right? :}

Thats a new one to me. :o and about buying Im nearly done. :cheers: Unlike last year Im not waiting till the last moment. :blink: