Rolling Thunder Forums

Couple questions

Prospective

Is there an order to erase my own pop groups on a colony world? I know I can pull up the imperial flag but I don't think that eliminates a colony pop group number. I'd like to get Pete's input if possible.

Also, if I have a combat unit on a planet (for instance an Imperial Guards Infantry unit), is there a way to disband the unit? I know that I can disband an army, but is there a way to physically eliminate the actual troop units contained within (sort of like a jett order for troops)?

Is there an order to erase my own pop groups on a colony world? I know I can pull up the imperial flag but I don't think that eliminates a colony pop group number. I'd like to get Pete's input if possible.

Also, if I have a combat unit on a planet (for instance an Imperial Guards Infantry unit), is there a way to disband the unit? I know that I can disband an army, but is there a way to physically eliminate the actual troop units contained within (sort of like a jett order for troops)?

I don't think the families of those troopers will be very happy. :beer::beer:

I don't think the families of those troopers will be very happy. :oops::cheers:

I've asked Pete the same thing before via email. His response was I simply need to send a list of POP groups I own that I want to eliminate, and he'll delete them from the database. Actually, this is probably better than an order as you could delete 20, 30, even more groups with one mail (as opposed to paying for 20, 30, even more orders). :P

Ok, good point - it makes sense now - but if it is for a tactical or strategic purpose then shouldn't there be an order to correct these things, something like "Dismantle Colony" or similar? Can't really be asking Russ to 'fix' these things for on-going in-game play, can we.