Rolling Thunder Forums

Convoy Route question

Sakarissa

I checked the Convoy Route supplement and it didn't list GEO as an order that can be put into a convoy route. Hopefully, it's out of date. Has the GEO order been added to the list of convoy route legal orders? The reason I'm asking is that I want to create a convoy route that does nothing but NM and GEO all the locations in my home system that I have Deep Core Surveyors. I'm getting to the point where I will have multiples of those on my colonized worlds and am trying to consolidate my orders each turn.

Sakarissa :(

The Circle

Yeah, I tried the XGEO thing but the order entry program didn't recognize it. I would love to create a multi-AP fleet to do a NM/GEO convoy so I don't have to 'waste' a bunch of orders each turn on the GEOs. When you are limited to 40 orders a turn you really have to penny-pinch those orders to get maximum efficiency out of them. *sigh* Maybe the Powers That Be can respond to this thread with some good news.......

Sakarissa :o

The Circle

Yeah, I tried the XGEO thing but the order entry program didn't recognize it. I would love to create a multi-AP fleet to do a NM/GEO convoy so I don't have to 'waste' a bunch of orders each turn on the GEOs. When you are limited to 40 orders a turn you really have to penny-pinch those orders to get maximum efficiency out of them. *sigh* Maybe the Powers That Be can respond to this thread with some good news.......

Sakarissa :o

The Circle

For the very same reasons, I would also like GEO in the convoy route or standing orders options. I have the luxury of utilizing more than 40 orders per turn now and then, but I'm a cheap SOB and would like to sneak in a couple more SURV and CSVs each cycle.

Octus