Rolling Thunder Forums

Message to Ilx-Talvis #4401

Octus Imperium

• 1 year later...
Ilx-Talvis,

The Fang-Gorn suggest a dialogue to avoid misunderstandings within our trade route sphere of influence. Some factions within the Empire are beating the war drums and it hurts our hearing appendages.

Chief Counsel to the Honored One Feangorn

Curious...did you ever get a response to your message?

Ilx-Talvis,

The Fang-Gorn suggest a dialogue to avoid misunderstandings within our trade route sphere of influence. Some factions within the Empire are beating the war drums and it hurts our hearing appendages.

Chief Counsel to the Honored One Feangorn

Curious...did you ever get a response to your message?

Okay...

Is the Ilx-Talvis here or does anyone have any information on this empire?

It might be one of those empires that are totally silent despite all attempts at communicating with them. They only speak after you have blown up something of theirs. The Circle is experiencing this right now. The player is active due to an in-game MESS I received from that empire. He blew up one of my exploration ships. I'm trying to open talks with him about passage around his area instead of through it. I sent an in-game MESS to him which attaches my email address to it. No response. I tried a REA and he had set it to private so no way for me to get a hold of him. I'm just trying to get a fleet past him to help out one of my other empires. I didn't even know he existed until he blew up my explore ship. As a player I do try to work things out peaceably if possible. We'll see what happens over the next few turns. I might be able to find a way to bypass his area without his help.

Sakarissa :woohoo:

The Circle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DO NOT attack their HW, as I am sure you know, that means you will need to be eliminated from the game, their unwillingness to communicate means they are protected by the universe from attack. And even if you start a new empire you will still be attacked on sight by all right thinking empires.

Gary,

Is that an empire you are running?

DO NOT attack their HW, as I am sure you know, that means you will need to be eliminated from the game, their unwillingness to communicate means they are protected by the universe from attack. And even if you start a new empire you will still be attacked on sight by all right thinking empires.

Gary, I'm getting tired of these sour grapes, your whinging and whining, and it is spoiling my fun of reading the boards. Just grow up and stop being such a whino!

Gary, I'm getting tired of these sour grapes, your whinging and whining, and it is spoiling my fun of reading the boards. Just grow up and stop being such a whino!

LOL if I was not posting count how many messages you would be reading on the boards.

Gary,

Is that an empire you are running?

not my empire, just trying to help Octus

LOL if I was not posting count how many messages you would be reading on the boards.

LOL wrong, you are not counting replies to my evil messages, in this current thread, of 13 messages, 8 are me or replies to me LIKE the one you just posted.

LOL wrong, you are not counting replies to my evil messages, in this current thread, of 13 messages, 8 are me or replies to me LIKE the one you just posted.

Fine, 44870 counting replies but I am not sure you get the point.