Rolling Thunder Forums

Message to Ilx-Talvis #4401

Octus Imperium

DO NOT attack their HW, as I am sure you know, that means you will need to be eliminated from the game, their unwillingness to communicate means they are protected by the universe from attack. And even if you start a new empire you will still be attacked on sight by all right thinking empires.

Gary, I'm getting tired of these sour grapes, your whinging and whining, and it is spoiling my fun of reading the boards. Just grow up and stop being such a whino!

LOL if I was not posting count how many messages you would be reading on the boards.

LOL wrong, you are not counting replies to my evil messages, in this current thread, of 13 messages, 8 are me or replies to me LIKE the one you just posted.

Fine, 44870 counting replies but I am not sure you get the point.

Oh, I think he gets it. One sure sign when somebody understands a point, but do not wish to acknowledge it, is that they will respond by quibbling over technicalities.

I came to realize that little tidbit through raising teenagers. :thumbsup:

:woohoo:

TErnest

DO NOT attack their HW, as I am sure you know, that means you will need to be eliminated from the game, their unwillingness to communicate means they are protected by the universe from attack. And even if you start a new empire you will still be attacked on sight by all right thinking empires.

Gary, I'm getting tired of these sour grapes, your whinging and whining, and it is spoiling my fun of reading the boards. Just grow up and stop being such a whino!

LOL if I was not posting count how many messages you would be reading on the boards.

LOL wrong, you are not counting replies to my evil messages, in this current thread, of 13 messages, 8 are me or replies to me LIKE the one you just posted.

the point you do not want to hear opposing points of view.

the point you do not want people to keep posting opposing points of view, they should give up sooner

the point that if these opposing points of view were not posted there would be no reason the read the board

So what exactly do you want, one message replies, and never speak again about it? OR no reply at all? OR replies that only agree with a certain point of view? Or should I bow to the majority and never go against them?

the point you do not want people to keep posting opposing points of view, they should give up sooner

the point that if these opposing points of view were not posted there would be no reason the read the board

So what exactly do you want, one message replies, and never speak again about it? OR no reply at all? OR replies that only agree with a certain point of view? Or should I bow to the majority and never go against them?

Now we're arguing about arguing?

I rest my case, you don't get the point. Opposing points of view are good but if Gary Carpenter did not post here, people would still read the board and some would post their points of view. The world does not revolve around you, that is my point.

Although I don't play SNROTE anymore, I am friends with someone who still does, and he has pointed me to Gary's postings. I find them both cringeworthy and fascinating at the same time -- I don't know if the "fame" of Jade Goody or Susan Boyle have made it across the Atlantic, but they too are people we are glad we are not while at the same time we are fascinated by their words and actions, and they became rich and famous because we all wanted to see what they woud do or say next so that we could feel smug and superior. Long may they (and Gary) continue! :cannon:

• 2 weeks later...
Ilx-Talvis,

The Fang-Gorn suggest a dialogue to avoid misunderstandings within our trade route sphere of influence. Some factions within the Empire are beating the war drums and it hurts our hearing appendages.

Chief Counsel to the Honored One Feangorn

Curious...did you ever get a response to your message?

Have not checked the forum for too long, but the answer is no.

Fangorn and Octus