Rolling Thunder Forums

Alien contact

Moonshadow

How far have you scouted from your HW  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That is VERY possible Moonshadow. We have yet to actually find the HW of our neighbor but his advanced scouts are already in ours conducting scans of prospective colony worlds. Its seems he arrived via a ONE-WAY warp point that ended up at a warp point where on my end does not lead to the one he came from. Im sure there will a WP that connects me to him via a system he cant reach from where I enter stars known to him. With this in mind it is VERY possible that those who have surveyed high and low may have simply bypassed someone.

Hmmmm......

Looking at the results so far.

Rumors are that we are 8 to 12 apart. So the 4 to 5 away have a chance if the other guy is 4 to 5 away also, and the 6 to 8 have a really good chance.

I would be really interested in whetether the 6 to 8 away people have seen other empires

Over all looks like the distance apart is not a problem, it appears we are not looking hard enough.

Moonshadow