Rolling Thunder Forums

dumb question

rotor911

This one is really naive and I'm almost ashamed to ask but I've a lingering doubt :

Top Gun School : Naval morale and experience

Naval here means the space navy, right? Not the naval branch of the ground forces.

Thanks!

That's my understanding; but since only 1 per system is needed and it's inexpensive to build, then if it's a combat bonus in both fields -Win!Win! :P:pirate2:

This one is really naive and I'm almost ashamed to ask but I've a lingering doubt :

Top Gun School : Naval morale and experience

Naval here means the space navy, right? Not the naval branch of the ground forces.

Thanks!

Yes, space navy. <_<

We had always assumed it meant the Naval branch of our ground troops.

Does anyone have objective proof that it helps starships?

By the description itself. Ground troops don't have morale and experience like space ships do. <_<

By the description itself. Ground troops don't have morale and experience like space ships do. :blink:

Mine have great morale. Based on limited combat experience, they are as happy as can be. As long as the mead flows, that is.... <_<

Octus

By the description itself. Ground troops don't have morale and experience like space ships do. :blink:

Mine have great morale. Based on limited combat experience, they are as happy as can be. As long as the mead flows, that is.... <_<

Octus

Leave it to Viking Bees[Damaged Installatons #16] to bring confusion to what was a simple assumption on my part. :o

I had believed that Imp. Naval Academy, Mil. College, Trng Base, Gunnery Range & Top Gun all applied to Space Fleet; but then [Thanks, Krelnett] that would mean that Naval Ground Units [headache coming on] would only benefit from Army & Marine [eyes starting to hurt] facilities that give Ground Combat Bonuses[ temples throbbing] , and that weapons tech advances [light tank] would mean Naval Ground could throw their armored cars overboard [cold sweats] ! :P

Orderly! More .... nevermind mind what.... just bring more!!! :blink::cheers:

Orderly! More .... nevermind mind what.... just bring more!!! :nuke::P

Next delivery of mead incoming. Due to increased demand, we'll have to charge you a little more, of course.

(now you know why we initiated the headaches. Don't you hate doing business with telepaths?)

Orderly! More .... nevermind mind what.... just bring more!!! :nuke::ranting:

Next delivery of mead incoming. Due to increased demand, we'll have to charge you a little more, of course.

(now you know why we initiated the headaches. Don't you hate doing business with telepaths?)

One would think, after 2 ex-wives, one would be used to honey-dripping mind-readers giving one headaches. :huh::P

Orderly! More .... nevermind mind what.... just bring more!!! :thumbsup::blink:

One would think, after 2 ex-wives, one would be used to honey-dripping mind-readers giving one headaches. :blink::cheers:

SO not going there...