Rolling Thunder Forums

v87 Book

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

OK I know there is no way we can cash in on this but lets take bets on when V87 is going to start. I shall say 26th August. Whoever gets the right date gets the sponge as a TA :alien2::thumbsup::cheers:

OK I know there is no way we can cash in on this but lets take bets on when V87 is going to start. I shall say 26th August. Whoever gets the right date gets the sponge as a TA :alien2::thumbsup::cheers:

19 of August...

(yes I know that was yesterday but i won't take any risks :cheers: )

B

19 of August...

(yes I know that was yesterday but i won't take any risks :cheers: )

B

31th of April

(Not taking any chance either. Mind you, he might declare someone the winner who is closest to the actual date)

Guest Spongebob
OK I know there is no way we can cash in on this but lets take bets on when V87 is going to start. I shall say 26th August. Whoever gets the right date gets the sponge as a TA :thumbsup::cheers::cheers:

19 of August...

(yes I know that was yesterday but i won't take any risks :rolleyes: )

B

31th of April

(Not taking any chance either. Mind you, he might declare someone the winner who is closest to the actual date)

Okay okay FUNNY :ranting: Looks like I am going to have to make up some rules. Whoever is nearest and it must be this year will be the winner. The one furthest off the pace gets me as an enemy and one more thing, no dates in the past

So you two muppets can make your choices again or I will make you pay for your lack of respect - Somehow :alien2:

OK I know there is no way we can cash in on this but lets take bets on when V87 is going to start. I shall say 26th August. Whoever gets the right date gets the sponge as a TA :cheers::cheers::rolleyes:

19 of August...

(yes I know that was yesterday but i won't take any risks :ranting: )

B

31th of April

Okay okay FUNNY :ranting: Looks like I am going to have to make up some rules. Whoever is nearest and it must be this year will be the winner. The one furthest off the pace gets me as an enemy and one more thing, no dates in the past

So you two muppets can make your choices again or I will make you pay for your lack of respect - Somehow :thumbsup:

31st of December 2009 at midnight!

Can't wait for your proclamation....... :alien2:

Okay okay FUNNY :thumbsup: Looks like I am going to have to make up some rules. Whoever is nearest and it must be this year will be the winner. The one furthest off the pace gets me as an enemy and one more thing, no dates in the past

So you two muppets can make your choices again or I will make you pay for your lack of respect - Somehow :alien2:

OK, I second december 31st 2009, 12.00 PM.

Alas, no leap seconds this year.

You never said it had to be a unique moment. I look forward to TA-ing with Hersir

Guest Spongebob

Obviously there is no point to this but atleast elpaso got into the spirit. Hersir it goes without saying I will DW on you no matter what part of the world your in. And Dageraad you are welcome to Hersir as a TA, with any luck he will stab you in the back as well, you deserve eachother.