Rolling Thunder Forums

Greetings to Zotl #3015

Augustus Barclay Yaffle here....Professor....Yes yes yes yes yes....hmmmm....what's that you say....Aliens!....Splendid....Spleeeendid!!!

Zotl #3015 you say...Hmmm....Symbol....oh yes..."Pearl-White Arachnoid On Black Octagon"....I see....excellent....

I do so hope they make contact....yes yes yes yes yes....hmmmm....what's that....the forum....perfect....yes yes yes yes yes....invite them to contact us.....yes yes yes yes yes...make it so Charlie Mouse.....yes yes yes yes yes....tell them The Yaffle Institute #676 wish to say hello......Spleeendid!!!

Ahhh , the evil and degenerate Professor Yaffle rears his head again . Your experiments with mind control were no fun , and I for one am glad I was able to escape your clutches . Don't you get that in your head that you will be able to capture me a second time . The Zotl's will resist every attempt at submission that you might attempt on us . We will get revenge , now that you have shown yourself .

His Royal Highness ,

Von Blackadder

Augustus Barclay Yaffle here....Professor....Yes yes yes yes yes....hmmmm....what's that you say....Aliens!....Splendid....Spleeeendid!!!

Zotl #3015 you say...Hmmm....Symbol....oh yes..."Pearl-White Arachnoid On Black Octagon"....I see....excellent....

I do so hope they make contact....yes yes yes yes yes....hmmmm....what's that....the forum....perfect....yes yes yes yes yes....invite them to contact us.....yes yes yes yes yes...make it so Charlie Mouse.....yes yes yes yes yes....tell them The Yaffle Institute #676 wish to say hello......Spleeendid!!!

hmmmm sounds vaguely familiar. might this be a race of beings related to that crazy scientist type from Titan AD? you know the one forgot what the red button does on his invention? :jawdrop:

Ahhh , the evil and degenerate Professor Yaffle rears his head again . Your experiments with mind control were no fun , and I for one am glad I was able to escape your clutches . Don't you get that in your head that you will be able to capture me a second time . The Zotl's will resist every attempt at submission that you might attempt on us . We will get revenge , now that you have shown yourself .

His Royal Highness ,

Von Blackadder

Professor Yaffle: Hmmmm....what's that you say...mind control...no no no no no...quite mad....quite mad....must have us confused...yes yes yes yes yes....confused frog....just want to say hello....yes yes yes yes yes....no dissection for you if you speak....yes yes yes yes yes yes

Charlie Mouse: We will great them, we will meet them....we will make them friends with you you you!

Professor Yaffle: Yes thank you Charlie....I do so hope the frog is friendly to to to....no no no no no....now you've got me doing it!

hmmmm sounds vaguely familiar. might this be a race of beings related to that crazy scientist type from Titan AD? you know the one forgot what the red button does on his invention? :jawdrop:

No no no no no no....quite mislead....we are here to help our fat furry catpuss friend.....yes yes yes yes yes... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagpuss

Hmmmm....the evil Professor Yaffle is hiding behind a popular children's cartoon.....how awful . Is the cat pulling your strings , or are the two of you cohorts in crime ? This encounter will color the way Zotl children's programming is done in the future . You cut frogs apart ? Arghh!!!! So the mind control experiments were simply a prelude to much worse ? Well , we have a plague of termites and moths to unleash on your homeworld . Get ready for that one :jawdrop:

Hmmmm....the evil Professor Yaffle is hiding behind a popular children's cartoon.....how awful . Is the cat pulling your strings , or are the two of you cohorts in crime ? This encounter will color the way Zotl children's programming is done in the future . You cut frogs apart ? Arghh!!!! So the mind control experiments were simply a prelude to much worse ? Well , we have a plague of termites and moths to unleash on your homeworld . Get ready for that one :ranting:

Oh dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Charlie Mouse....it doesn't seem like this frog is friendly at all....oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....nothing like our dear friend Gabriel Crocker....no no no...whatever will we do!?!

Zotl Steward: "Attention and respect to our adored Mother, Queen of all Zotl !"

Mother: "Today We are proud to declare that Our heroic 106th Pathfinder Fleet have sighted an alien star ship belonging to The Yaffle Institute #676! We instructed Our pilot to make friendly contact with Professor Yaffle and his crew. We are seeking for a profitable and friendly coexistence in space as We wish for all races in the entire universe. We reach out all of Our eight legs to Our new friends. May your gods - in whichever you believe in - keep you safe."