Rolling Thunder Forums

A Gift from Phoenix Arisen

Phoenix Arisen

I have to thankt the Phoenix Arisen for responding to my e-mail s quickly. It is obvious that someone put some serious thought and effort into that project. So while there was very liitle new information for me, the format and layout make it simpel and easy to understand

Well dome Phoenix

• 2 months later...

Ok thanks for the teck page it was great. :thumbsup:

Now if the Phoenix Arisen and the GSL start fighing. :cheers:

And lets say you all come into one of my systems will I be caught in the middle and be killed? :D:huh:

Or will you leave after one side wins? :oops:

Or will you just attack my Empire and make me pick a side? :oops:

Just wish to know where you guys stand.

Thank you

Katolis Nostom

We offer the first of several bits of info that we will share with the new players or anyone else that wants it, regardless of alliance. The first is a .JPG of the first 4 generations of technology in the realm of computers, medical, life and social sciences. We DO NOT require you to send us your turn sheets to get it. Because we cannot post the attachment here, we only require that you send an email requesting said information to us at PhoenixArisen2002@yahoo.com.

We have a vested interest in levelling the playing field for all those folks who wisely chose not to give out their empire turnsheet data.

Good luck

When is the next installlment coming out?