Rolling Thunder Forums

Pesky little Neutrals

Kurassier

Pete/Russ,

I've had a few minor neutrals that I've been discussing the benefits of joining the Sabeli. Each turn I get various comments, such as improved relations or some faction ruined the deal. I've even had one join me.

Here's the question: Could we get some sort of rating as to how we are doing diplomacy wise with the minor neutral? per pop center?

I keep getting Improved relations, but I have no idea what the "relations level" is. That is, do they still hate me, just not as much, are they about ready to join, I just need to buy them one more beer?

Also, what about some sort of 'reaction' to gifts that are given?

Sabeli :jawdrop:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes a bar with progress would be nice.

Heck I have an advanced neutral that I have over 100 dipolmacy's on and they still haven't joined me. While the primitives I found have joined all in under 12 diplomacy's (send in the troops...). I even brought my primary leader out and my successfull diplomacy's dropped from around 60% positive to less than 40% with my leader (a little odd)

CTO Sssarass

I even brought my primary leader out and my successfull diplomacy's dropped from around 60% positive to less than 40% with my leader (a little odd)

Maybe he has a lisp? Or maybe he needs a Tic Tac... :thumbsup: