Rolling Thunder Forums

First Contact approach:

T'Aleen Empire

:angry2: Ok another related topic to my last one, when you meet another alien empire (assume it is a active PC) and NO shots are fired what or how will you conduct first contact? Also what kinda things might you be interested in doing with that neighbor?

Note: This is a question from myself (IN in Character/ OOC Out Of Character) only and does not have anything to do with any other organization. I am looking to see what other players think or feel?

Yea, Yea this is just more GSL propaganda, the white hats trying to enforce their way of thinking on ..... Hey wait :drunk: I'm not MMB! :angry2: Sorry, back to the thread :huh:

Lord Valwvm

Lord Valvvm

Lord Valwwm

Cao Cao the wicked

Cao Cao the nice guy

Cao Cao the super nice guy

etc., etc.

<Wonders if the new StarBars will feature a drink called the MadMartin® - looks and tastes a Shirley Temple [7up & Grenadine] but kicks like a double shot of greek ouzo! :taz: >

To seriously answer your question, T'aleen, I'd check the Galactic Registry to see if the Empire was there. If so, send them an e-mail. If not, use the in-game message order to try to contact them. If that fails, try to send a message via the BBS via RTG. If that fails, I'll blow something up and see if that gets their attention. (We call that the "Naptha" Option back home. :cheers: )