Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory 65

Kurassier

Peter,

Hope you have a nice little vacation, enjoy the beer for all of us... :drunk:

As for the tank armies, I plan on throwing them a big welcome party, as always. :rolleyes:

Hope they brought the correct imagration papers this time,

you know how touchy the border guards are.. :rolleyes:

Have fun

DezertCamel :P

Yeah... woll enjoy it for you, too :rolleyes:

And this time, i will take care for your border-guards. Those guys are really a pain in the ass :rolleyes:

Peter

Peter,

Can't wait for more scrap metal, my poor country needs all it can get.

A special note, thanks for all the spare aluminum, all those bombers and fighters you let me have this last turn. I know I had to pay for them some how, but what a bargin price. Between you and the finnish, the donation totaled somewhere near 3,481 fighters and bombers shotdown :rolleyes: . A new high, lets see if you guys can break the record next turn. My fighters will be waiting. :P

Enjoy

King of scrap metal

DezertCamel :rolleyes:

Hi Dezert,

No problem... some of those units are already back on strenght. But i think, you had to pay dearly, too. A full airbase just closed down... and as i checked, your losses also totalled on about 12-13000 AIR this turn :rolleyes:

So, as our countries are probably more able to cover our losses than your biiiig Portugal... :rolleyes: ... i am pretty satisfied.

Don Pedro

Scrap-metal-supplier

Peter,

I am very happy that I could help you out. Let me know if there is any other thing I can do, to assist you in your enslavement of Eurpoe. :thumbsup:

Oh wait, I forgot, we are enemies.... :alien2:

Looking forward to more action.... :unsure:

PS. sorry you missed the transports there. :blink:

DezertCamel :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Canada,

What a wonderful airbase you have in Ireland. I hope, my thrown flowers help to keep that island as green as possible. How about a treaty: Ireland must stay green... no ugly airbases there. What do you think?

Uff, pretty stressy thing to bring my beloved victory back in line after my vacation... so many reports and mails to read. But now, i am back again and will be able to send more flowers and make more friends than ever...

Take care

Don Pedro

Friend of Ireland

Peter,

Hope you had a wonderful vacation....

I guess the buildup continues.... t-34/85's I guess....

I see you and the finnish don't want to fly airraids against me anymore. My pilots are getting bored flying patrols and no one shows up to play.

Also, I see that you have something against the irish and the canadians too. Oh well, we will have too discuss this.... :)

Looking foward to renewed onslaughts :D

DezertCamel :robot: