Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory 65

Kurassier

Thought I'd get this started. Remember, we (the USA) are only here to liberate the oppressed people of Europe from these Russian, Finnish and Bulgar dictators. They must be stopped before the entire world is enslaved by this evil. :cheers:

Tim

President of the United States of America

Member of the Coalition to Free Europe

Liberation....

We the humble Portugese :thumbsup: , pledge our support to rid europe of these fiendish scum. They claim to come in peace while attacking peaceful, fun loving people. They claim to liberate, all they want is to dominate... :wub:

Long live radio free europe

DezertCamel

Death to all invaders :cheers:

G'day Russ

With the commencement of this new forum thingy, has all the old stuff been deleted?

If so, that's a shame. There was some entertaining stuff in there.

Incidentally, N. Russia and Finland are big meanies.

And, any day now, Bulgaria and C. Russia will probably become big meanies too.

Well our team are going to start to call them names!

So there!

And it'll be their fault because they started it.

G'day Russ

With the commencement of this new forum thingy, has all the old stuff been deleted?

If so, that's a shame. There was some entertaining stuff in there.

The EZBoard forums are still there and should be for a bit (we are prepaid till the end of the year :angry: ).

Hello Des,

Thanks a lot for your nice words... :angry: ... be sure, Bulgaria and Central will be good friends of Finland and me :thumbsup:

By the way, Southern France definitely became a huge T-34-scrapyard :cheers: . But i heard, that your AIRfactory-slaves down in Africa have to further increase their shifts, as a few Ju88s at xAlcira stopped bombing for evil Algeria :D .

Don Pedro

Ju88-hater

Peter,

Thanks for the scrap metal.... We could use, since we have only limited supplies. I guess this happens when you use freed people. They do not know how to follow N. russian orders.... :lol:

Oh, guess you will fire that general too, right.... :woohoo:

Sooner or later you will run out of generals, or you can try and free more. :ph34r:

I told ypu that the imigration department of spain is expensive, :drunk: , I am trying as best I can to ease the travel restrictions.... :ranting:

Till next time, have a bottle of beer for me :cheers:

DezertCamel King of the Meatgrinder.. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Servus friends,

Of course, Dezert... i will drink some beers for you. We're having a great time here in Switzerland. Weather is just wonderful since several weeks... :thumbsup: . But still, i am looking forward to my vacation... leaving Switzerland for Florida around August 20th...

Ah, by the way... i am glad that you can use my scrap well. It's a hard piece of work for my freeee people to replace those wonderful little tankies destroyed by Portugese vandals :taz:

But of course, i also tried to do something good for you. Thought, reduced airbases will help you to save money on maintenance. I hope, you're my opinion... if not... uuuups and sorry for xGuadalajara :unsure:

and all it's lovely bombers and fighters.

Till then... best wishes and take care

Don Pedro

Owner of lots of lovely Tu-2s

Dear Owner of Lots of Lovely Tu-2s.

I admire your air force immensely.

My Air Marshall would like to send congratulations and Christmas cards to your individual Air Divisions.

Can you please tell me their various addresses so that he can send the cards.

Your greatest fan (and victim)

Des Feeney

• 2 weeks later...

:drunk: ....... :taz:

:beer: ....... :ranting:

Oh well, I see it takes four countries to bomb me. I guess I am special, and must be causing so much grief for such a little country. ;)

Looking forward to more repeated air attacks, maybe even some ground action....

It's been too quiet.... ;)

DezertCamel :cheers:

"the flea verses the four horsemen of the friggin north" :thumbsup:

Hi Dezert,

Damned... what a mistake i made.. :beer: ... i simply thought, that a show-up of Central will prove our common friendship to your nation ;) . I simply forgot to inform Central to throw flowers instead of bombs ... so, please, don't be mad on him and i just can say: MEA CULPA!!!

Of course, i still hope that we keep on being excellent neighbours. To prove that, i will send in an additional group of bombers ... just loaded with flowers (i hope - you know, whose foreign employees don't necessarily speek my great language) :thumbsup:

Don Pedro

Friend of many others

It's okay

The more bombers the merrier, oh did I mention that fighter production in my country has hit an all-time high.

Just in time for the next big wave of flower carrying planes. Looking forward to our renewed, and rested, good neighbor policy. B)

DezertCamel

P.S. which part of florida are you going to....

Hi Dezert,

Round trip... i'll start in Miami and go down to the Keys first. Then, i will drive up to the eastern Coast towards Fort Myers, Sarasota and so on. Finally, after two weeks, i'll have to leave from Miami again. I am looking forward to go there.. B)

Don Pedro

Vacation-man

Have fun,

Spent the last three months working in jacksonville. Home now. The only problem with the place is the weather. comes from all directions. Sunny mostly, rains alot, but not always where you are at. You can't tell it rained a few hours after though. So you will have fun.

Sorta like are game, planes from everywhere, not always hitting you stuff, after they are gone. You repair and it's like they where never there.

Enjoy

DezertCamel :D

How many tank armies are you moving toward spain this time????? B)

Hey, if you make it to St. Augustine, you should go to this little out of the way restaraunt calle Saltwater Cowboys. Go for dinner and you can see the sun set over a salt marsh. Pretty nice. Lots of Flowers!

:)

Hi together,

Tim... thanks for the idea with the restaurant. I will see, if i come to that place or not. But if so... i well check it our :taz:

Pity that no one of you guys is from Florida... i nice short visit with a good beer would have been fun. Anyway, maybe another year...

Have a nice weekend...

Peter

PS: Lots of tankarmies... :)