Rolling Thunder Forums

Turn Entry Dates

ShadowKitsune

I assume there is some what of a 'deep game' strategy in when one submits turns. So I have some questions for you veterans out there:

1. Can you do a 'quick' turnaround set of turns (i.e. send Turn 25 in on the last day and send Turn 26 in on the first day of the cycle)?

2. How does Shared Intelligence work on a practical level? :thumbsup:

Thanks.

:woohoo:

Hi Shadow,

1) No, you have to have at least 15 days between turns. That means if your turn processed on the last day of (for example) TP12, your turn for TP13 can only be processed on the last day. Unless, of course, you decide to skip TP13 and process your next turn on the first day of TP14.

2) Intelligence sharing means that some sections of a Total Allies' printout will also appear on your printout. This includes: Political Activity and General Intelligence; Air Intelligence; Naval Intelligence and Battle Reports (I may have missed one....)

So, if your TA has been attacked between his last turn and your current turn, you will see the results on your printout.

Hope this helps!

Hamish

. How does Shared Intelligence work on a practical level? 

Generally, the best thing to do is to have TA's that 'stagger' their turn dates so that information could be had about attacks etc. For Example, You are at war with Canada who runs on day 5 of the tech period. You plan to run on day 10. You would probably want one of your TA's to run on day 6, so you would know where and how Canada attacked you.

. How does Shared Intelligence work on a practical level? 

Generally, the best thing to do is to have TA's that 'stagger' their turn dates so that information could be had about attacks etc. For Example, You are at war with Canada who runs on day 5 of the tech period. You plan to run on day 10. You would probably want one of your TA's to run on day 6, so you would know where and how Canada attacked you.

Now why would the peaceful Canadians want to attack 'lil ol' me? I didn't do nothin', honest. :D Sure they play play Football funny ... but that's no reason to get all belligerent. :lol:

Now why would the peaceful Canadians want to attack 'lil ol' me? I didn't do nothin', honest.  Sure they play play Football funny ... but that's no reason to get all belligerent. 

:lol: Just an example, please feel free to insert any nation for Canada......