Rolling Thunder Forums

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men

MadMartinB

I can attest that if this guy is a dropped position then the ships are moving on AI. One thing I did notice is that mysterious installations crop up.

ie. What is a Defense Fortress? or a Field Fortress?

either he hit some good tech or they got built. I would bet a dropped empire could build any installation it wanted without the research...

Food for thought for the next waive of ships....

"hey Sir...what's that giant ground stat.......<static>"

Yeah, and that would make you Mahatma Ghandi 

Must be that aire of nonviolent protest you exude...

--Paul

Lord Galreth....am I at war with the GSL? Have I traded "hostile" fire with any GSL player. Me thinks you doest protest too much about your innocence as individuals and as a group. Perhaps actions should speak louder than words....

Lord Galreth....am I at war with the GSL? Have I traded "hostile" fire with any GSL player. Me thinks you doest protest too much about your innocence as individuals and as a group. Perhaps actions should speak louder than words....

War? Politics? Innocence? Hostility? Sure you're replying to right post, here? :beer:

I'm simply adding another humorous arrow to the flight of character shots across the bow of late...don't get your bandoleer or your panties in a rumple. It's just another missive of mirth in the pool of innocuous inuendo...contrary to your belief, there aren't ghouls or conspiracy lurking in every shadow.