Rolling Thunder Forums

Fleet Summary / Cargo Report

Ozboym

Why do we have three separate, but slightly overlapping, fleet reports in our turns?

I notice there has been some tweaking of the fleet report to give it a nicer look. Could we have some additional tweaks please so it includes the cargo report and empty fleets so the Fleet Summary report can be made redundant and so worthy of elimination.

I really hate having to check 3 different places to look up things about my fleets.

As you expand the Fleet Report, I think you can condense the Fleet Cargo Report. As the Fleet Report becomes more useful, the Fleet Cargo Report is simply an appendix for cargo, and can lose all the stuff on the right side of the field. Heck, I would even go so far as to suggest that only fleets with real CARGO (not fuel) show up on that list.

I notice there has been some tweaking of the fleet report to give it a nicer look. Could we have some additional tweaks please so it includes the cargo report and empty fleets so the Fleet Summary report can be made redundant and so worthy of elimination.

No, please, no!

Don't eliminate the Fleet Summary Report!

It's one of the most useful bits of the entire report and the only thing I extract carefully and print out to use.

For me, I'm afraid the great long fleet details are only given a cursory glance when you know something has changed and you want to check the detail.

In fact I'd like to go one more - please can we have an Imperial Army Summary too? Nowhere else could you see the empty armies - it's essential knowledge. A Population Centre Summary would also be very useful.

Serious Spreadsheet using Chief Planner to Ur-Lord Tedric