Rolling Thunder Forums

Who is .. The Bashkar Empire

WKE235

:drunk: To address a earlier statement made above, I would guess that most people stay quiet about contacts because they do not want to draw attention to either themselves or their new found neighbors. Now my 'Core' empire that started on game turn '1' has made contact with '3' empires directly. One is a total hermit, and wishes to remain that way. The other two are open and outgoing, and they each are in direct contact with each other and me and we all know about one another.

Now what possible good can it serve for anyone of us to talk about contact here on this board. From my time reading and posting to the board, all that would do is to open up possible comments and chatter from others that have NO POSSIBLE CONTACT with any of us and would only allow people to joke, or make uncalled for comments and etc. :robot:

There use to be a time that many including myself posted a lot to this board, but sadly to many people have oponions on things that they need not comment on. :cheers: Some are excessive in their approach or replys, and others are down right looking to stir up trouble / strife. :thumbsup: Whom needs that greaf, so many have stopped posting or severly cut back. Now I am in no way pointing fingers at anyone at all, just stating how I see it.

Take care :angry:

T'Aleen-

I respect your points, good sir.

However, I think that some positions are silent about contact because they have plans to devour an unsuspecting neighbor - not sheerly out of a concern to avoid the board.

My policy is that I always privately contact my neighbor or announce that I've bumped into them on the boards if I don't know their email address/identity offhand.

I think not announcing contact on the boards and not contacting your neighbor are two entirely different issues :drunk: