Rolling Thunder Forums

Petition for alliance membership

Bovine Hegemony

Attention all Supernova alliances. The Bovine Hegemony is lonely and wishes to join one of the alliances in the game. We have valuable ANZ information which we wish to share with others in exchange for their ANZ information (and other useful data). We also have considerable SRP's remaining that we can focus on slot-1'ing paths that are yet to be explored to help expand the alliance database. Please contact us at bovinehegemony@yahoo.com if you would accept us in to your alliance. Specify the terms of joining your alliance, an email address for private communications, and what benefits we may reap from joining your alliance. We are aware of the GSL and PA and are interested in what each has to offer us and what we can offer in return. If any non-public alliances wish to contact us, you have our word that we will keep the existence of your alliance secret if you so wish.

Moo

Sha'thar blinks!  A... A planet full of HERD ANIMALS!?  :woohoo:

The great cat composes hersself and squints.  She would pursue peaciful relationships, should the two empires find one another in the vastness of space.  :)

Ha, ha very funney. Arn't you race of hunters? They sound like the kind of thing you would be hunting.

I have been approached by some interested parties. I have been opening discussions with a standard response of what the Bovines are looking for in terms of alliances. I figure there is no point in a military or trade alliance at this point as those sorts of things will be determined by the geography of the warp lines. I've also been holding out for conditions that don't limit what I can do with the information that is discovered by us, but not shared. Those that have responded to date have been amendable or of a similar mind as me.

Sha'thar licks a paw, eyes closed. o O { Yes yes... watch me. Nevermind that raptor circling overhead... }

Since I am that raptor, I am more concerned about the large cat than the four legged walking hamburger. Now if the Bovines were say, "The Hare Hegemony", they might have more to worry about from me. Thank you very much. 8^)