Rolling Thunder Forums

Old Faces, New Faces! Hiding Places?

EternusIV

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been on the boards since my recent thread on public bugs forum which was left unanswered by those it actually concerned and since I was again seen as overly critical vs RTG I just don't believe I have anything constructive to add right now, so I just don't bother with the boards anymore and am rethinking my whole commitment to the game. I still keep my correspondence with those I am in contact with though as they are what has kept me in the game.

/Lars

Oh and the GGT would formally like to announce their meeting with the Brotherhood of Builders some time ago. The GGT entered into BOB space and formally acknowledge that the systems so entered are BOB Sovereignity and acknowledge the peaceful and respectful intent of BOB and the construction of a diplomatic mission between the GGT and BOB...

/Locklyn

B) Dearest Lars,

It is most fortunate that you met the Builders of Brotherhood instead of the Supreme Higherarchy of Imperial Technocrats. It could change the way the entire game looks at each other. You might be looked at as the number one Society of Acronym Perpetuaters member while remaining your reputation as a leader of the Humble Explorers of Research Operations. I hope your relationship with this empire goes well and is a great benefit to both of your empires, but use care. This guy is rumored to be a charter member of the Research Organization Bent on Exploring Radical Technology. Once you open the can of Worlds Orbiting Red Major Suns it is hard to get them back in place.

How cold is it in Sweden this time of year?

:thumbsup: