Rolling Thunder Forums

How long do you play after defeat?

ChicO

You lost your big cities, arm factories and armies. What do you do?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would love to say I'd play until the end, but that would just be an evil, evil lie. My next game will be my first, and if I get totally ripped apart I'm going to do what I can to tlearn how to play, then leave when I don't have any hope, so I can play the next game. To me losing all hope is when you lose your last division.

Defeat? What's that? :alien2:

Seriously, I would most likely play as long as I had a division or plane or ship left. If I had TA's in, I would keep playing as long as I would be useful to them, EM missions, rangers, battle reports, etc.

I am quite loyal. :(

I stay untel I can't do anything with my country. Then I try to join a dropped country and get with my TA's and help them again, untel I can't play that country any longer. :oops:

I love to play and do what I can for my TA's. So if I am knocked out the first time I come back some where else. Just to make it fun and learn more. :angry2:

Depends on the game,

When I first started, I would drop. Now I play just to cause my eneimes as much grief as possible. :angry:

PLus it's wonderful to keep building ldb's and stuff with no regard to money or moral. :D

I mean 4000+ ldb, laa, haa and stuff in a province and a useless city. :P

DezertCamel :blink:

Hi Dezert,

So... i should try to Force Peace on you in 65...?? :taz:

It seems that you and especially Canada invested a hell in those LDB's...

Peter

And i just can follow the answers of Limburgia and Kurassier...

As long as i am needed by my friends, i would stay :taz: . I can definitely say, that those two guys are very loyal and your PAP TA-orders make a lot of sense :cheers:

Good luck

Peter