Rolling Thunder Forums

RPD

Ronald

Russ,

I don't mean to bug you with this, but this might be a good time for me to inquire after the plans for the major upgrade of the Victory! rules again. As Limburgia stated, there are some eagerly awaited changes.

I understand that you might not have the time at the moment, but I'm sure quite a few of us are eager to get started on development. We must be able to figure out a form that will not cost you a lot of time, and will still provide us with a way to discuss ideas. We could of course start a disussion in the Strategy & Tactics section, but I think it would be better if you give us an outline of what you want to do, and you want to go about it.

Hamish

P.S. On the RPD issue; my vote would go to leaving things as they are, and communicating.

Hi friends,

Think you should fix that bug. I never calculated my expenditures and always expected RPD's to cost, no matter if succesful or not. Sometimes, i also cut RPD's due to the fact that i was close to zero-cash.

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had several successes with the RPD, and APD for that matter.

Don't forget to take into account the terrain modifers, and of course the version of it from the rules addendum, not from the nonorders file.

• 2 months later...