Rolling Thunder Forums

Calling on Empire 104 the Tribblon

Sssarass

Scary thought. Klingon + Tribble = ... Klingle

Klingles are a branch of the Kringle hominid species. Both species share many traits (small size, pointy ears, pointy feet and shoes, annoying high voices and a tendency to sing happy holiday songs for no reason). The primary difference is Klingles tend to build up a large static charge resulting in their klinging to any object. That and they are also very aggressive (compared to the sedate and happy Kringles), considering it a point of honor to stand up and sing to anyone who even looks at them the wrong way. The standard Klingle attack is to fling themselves at enemy starships, kling to the skin, and sing hap-hap-happy songs driving the crew inside mad.

Are they tasty? What wine would go well with them? Any special ways to handle their preparation for the cook pot? Do you have any Klingle recipes you would like to share?

Sakarissa  :alien:

Personally I would skin the (to get rid of all that fur) then pound them flat, :P bread them then deep fat fry them hmmm sounds tasty :thumbsup:

T'Lariss

Personally I would skin the (to get rid of all that fur) then pound them flat, :P bread them then deep fat fry them hmmm sounds tasty :alien:

T'Lariss

Only if your metabolism is capable of handling that much grease...

Personally I would skin the (to get rid of all that fur) then pound them flat, :P bread them then deep fat fry them hmmm sounds tasty :alien:

Ah, that sounds like Tribblon-katsu. A very tasty dish indeed, but its the Tonkatsu sauce that makes it.

Tribbles and Klingon's eh? I don't even want to visualize how the first one was conceived. /bleh