Rolling Thunder Forums

LC Exclusion list does not work

Whilst I applaud the new changes revealed in the latest turns, I would appreciate them more if they actually worked :cheers:

This from empire 4805 Li-Chi-Ko

One of my convoys that goes around picking up exploration finds has started collecting imperial flags

=====================================================

Valar Collect [Priority 60]

-----LC (Load Cargo)-----

LC: 265, 22, ALL

1 Imperial Flag are loaded aboard 22nd Transport #22 as ordered

1247 Processed Radioactives(s) are loaded aboard 22nd Transport #22 as ordered

11591 Textiles(s) are loaded aboard 22nd Transport #22 as ordered

2240 Improved Black Market Goods(s) are loaded aboard 22nd Transport #22 as ordered

In spite of my LC exclusion list claiming that

** Imperial Cargomaster Report: Global Exclusions **

LC (Load Cargo) ... Imperial Flag ...

How can you even be sure that the code was actually turned on for the turn. I look at this stuff as being new for the next turn, not something that should have already been going. If you pick up flags next turn you probably have something to gripe about, until then how can you complain about an untested/unused feature?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you even be sure that the code was actually turned on for the turn. I look at this stuff as being new for the next turn, not something that should have already been going. If you pick up flags next turn you probably have something to gripe about, until then how can you complain about an untested/unused feature?

Yes, Hobnob

I would agree with you except for the fact that Pete had already had in place a system for preventing the Imperial Flags from being loaded. It was that which failed. :)

And, seeing as we didn't see the order setting the Global Exclusion actually in our turns, then it was reasonable to assume it was already in place prior to it running.

Whatever the reason, I did a couple of Load ALL's and the, rather useful, Imperial Flags, were loaded as well, thus leaving me no indication on the turn report that the, now empty, Pop Gps even existed.

Pete has very kindly put them back.

BTW - I even built 5 Imperial Flags to put on my HW Pop Gps so I don't forget them.....I just haven't got around to deploying them yet - far too many desired orders.....

Mx